Protecting You, Your Possessions and Your Tenancy
If you’re moving home you might have realised just how many possessions you have to move with you, you may even know what rooms you want to put them in, but have you considered the cost of replacing them if something unexpected were to happen?
That’s where a HomeLet Contents Insurance policy can help - with cover for your contents in case they’re damaged or stolen from your home. HomeLet can offer you comprehensive insurance solutions that not only help to protect your own belongings, but also your liability as a tenant too, just when you need it the most.
Key benefits include:
- Cover for your liability as a tenant – so if you accidentally damage your landlord’s property, furniture, fittings or fixtures we’ll cover you up to £10,000
- Cover for you and your family – we’ll automatically cover you, your partner and all members of your family, permanently living in your home
- Cover against fire, flood and theft – so if something unexpected happens you can rest assured that we’ve got you covered
- Cover for £50,000 worth of contents as standard
What you’re covered for:
- Accidental damage to your TV, audio, video, DVD and personal computer equipment
- Valuables like jewellery are covered up to £10,000 (£2,500 single article limit)
- Pedal cycles up to £500
- Money up to £500
- Contents in your garage, shed or outbuildings up to £1,000
- Cost of changing locks if your keys are stolen (up to £1,000) or lost (up to £200)
- Cover for your frozen food if your freezer breaks down, up to £1,000
- As well as covering your contents in the home, HomeLet can also offer you a range of additional extras:
- Additional cover for your bicycle if it’s worth more than £500 or when you take it out and about
- Protection for the things that you can’t leave the house without, such as your iPod, laptop and digital camera
- Cover for those extra special items £7,500, wherever you are in the world
Spicerhaart Residential Lettings Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of HomeLet, a trading name of Barbon Insurance Group Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.