Why let with haart?
Whether you are an experienced landlord or just starting out, haart has extensive local knowledge to let your property quickly and ensure you secure the best rental income.
We offer three levels of service – Let Only, Rent Collection and Full Management, giving you peace of mind, every step of the way.
The best possible price for you
At haart, we work hard to ensure that you rent your property for the best possible price, to quality tenants and in a time frame that suits you.
Take a look at what some of our customers have to say about the prices we achieved for them.
Knowledge of the local market
We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the local markets and communities in which we are invested.
Don't just take our word for it... read about how our local know-how has really made a difference to our customers.
As an award-winning lettings agency with more than a quarter of a century’s experience, we have highly trained lettings teams who are committed to providing the highest levels of care and attention to ensure any tenancy runs smoothly.
Some of our customers have shared how ouradvice and experience has proved invaluable; read some of their stories here.
Why we’re different:
- We offer a free valuation service so you can find out how much you will get in rental income.
- Our staff receive extensive training and development and we’re contactable from 8am to 10pm, seven days a week.
- We have thousands of people registered to rent properties just like yours.
- We have excellent contacts with local employers, companies and relocation agents who put us, and your property, in touch with quality tenants.
- We promote your property to let on Rightmove.com and OnTheMarket.co.uk, as well as the haart website.
- We advertise your property via local newspapers, social media and email marketing.
- We provide stylish property particulars, designed to make the most of your property’s features – and we even have our own printing press.
- We thoroughly assess prospective tenants as part of our haart referencing service to minimise any risks.
- We have a Landlord Investor Services Team to help you make the most of your investment.
- We offer a property management service, with highly trained staff who understand the law and how to protect your interests
- We can put you in touch with our team of Just Mortgages advisors, who can advise you on Buy-to-Let mortgages.
- We’re fully regulated and are members of the Association of Residential Lettings Agent (ARLA) and a founding member of the NALS SAFEAgent scheme
- We’re part of the local community, supporting and sponsoring local events and organisations