Considering whether to choose a Lettings Agency to manage your property?
Some landlords have the time and resources to manage their own properties in their portfolio. But for others, it is a real advantage to use a professional Lettings Agency to manage the property/ies for them.
Here are some of the advantages of property management services:
- Property management services will co-ordinate all rent collection, giving you piece of mind.
- Your tenants will benefit from a fully managed property and having a 24/7 service should there be any problems that need immediate attention.
- Day-to-day management issues and emergencies can be handled for you taking the stress and worry off your hands.
- Businesses looking for accommodation for members of staff will quite often prefer using a property management service.
- Yearly inspections and safety checks such as gas safety certificates are taken care of for you.
- Property management services will have a directory portfolio of local contractors such as plumbers, electricians and builders who will not only give them very competitive prices but will also be trusted and approved.
- Many property management services will also provide you with legal advice should you need it.
Why choose haart?
haart can help find tenants quickly, secure the best rents possible and manage the process seamlessly from start to finish. Take a look at our Lettings Guide to see what haart can do for you.
Alternatively, use our handy branch finder to locate the nearest branch to you.