Searching for that perfect property
There are many advantages to both new homes and purchasing older properties.
haart have some brilliant search facilities to assist you in narrowing down the search results to find exactly what you are looking for. These include:
- Being able to search by your current location;
- Searching by your budget (don’t forget to check out the Mortgage Calculator to help guide you);
- Search by property type;
- Set a minimum number of bedrooms to determine size of property you are interested in;
- Prioritise results by selecting the features you require in a house, such as a garden, garage etc. You can also enter your own features you are looking in the keyword search;
- You can also search by Leasehold, Freehold, chain free and properties that are holding an open house;
- Click on the map view to find a property by searching for properties near a particular school, transport links, shops or food and drink outlets.