Deposit Free Renting
We’ve partnered with payment technology experts flatfair to offer tenants the option of deposit-free renting - it’s the simple, safe and affordable alternative to tenancy deposits.
Many of our properties are offered through this non-compulsory scheme. If you’d like to know more, just speak to one of our agents.
- No deposit - pay an affordable membership fee instead of an expensive deposit
- Healthier finances - rent smarter and avoid paying double deposits in between tenancies.
- Keeping it fair - full transparency into any claims made against you and stay protected through Independent Dispute Resolution.
- Pay when you leave - In the case of a lawful claim, simply pay at the end of your tenancy.
- Control on-the-go - Manage your membership through flatfair’s simple platform, from any device, 24/7
- Build your cred - flatfair rewards tenants who pay their rent on time and care for their rented home.
How flatfair works
Join flatfair and don’t pay a deposit
Instead of an expensive deposit, tenants pay flatfair a small membership fee equal to the value of 1 week’s rent + VAT at the accommodation (split evenly between the household).
A fairer claims process through www.flatfair.co.uk
Your letting agent or landlord submits any proposed claims and evidence for your review through www.flatfair.co.uk after your tenancy has finished. You can counter any claims with alternative evidence until an agreement is reached. Should you or the landlord disagree about a claim, the claim will be resolved through Independent Dispute Resolution - following the same rules as the deposit schemes.
flatfair will only charge you for any lawful claims after your tenancy has finished.
Build your rental reputation
Stick to your rental obligations, build up a strong flatscore and benefit from discounts when moving into your next accommodation.
flatfair’s deposit-free scheme is also available to existing tenants who have a standard Tenancy Deposit at their current rented home.