The weather is improving and we’re seeing the first signs of summer. If you’re thinking about dusting off the BBQ for its first outing of the year this bank holiday weekend, and you’re a little downbeat on your outdoor space, why not take a look at these amazing properties for inspiration?
This bank holiday weekend marks three months until the Summer bank holiday at the end of August; if you’re looking for a dream garden for a BBQ then get moving now to be in with a chance of moving ready for the next bank holiday. Check out our properties for sale here or get on the move now and book a free valuation here.
We have some unique properties from Cambridge, Wisbech and Wivenhoe that feature some fantastic gardens that are currently on the market, click the links to see more!
1. Little Park, Bury St Edmunds, £875,000 - A stunning, unique Grade II Listed, five bedroom house believed to date from early 19th Century and believed to have been six cottages, set in approximately 1/2 an acre (STMS), offers the best of both worlds, village life yet close to town.
2. Church Road, Wivenhoe £725,000 - This detached and well maintained Edwardian style residence provides accommodation arranged over three floors, with five bedrooms and three reception rooms.
3. Hatismere, Wivenhoe, £600,000 - Expect to be impressed when you step inside this prestigious family home, comprising of five double bedrooms, utility room, lounge, playroom, two bathrooms, spectacular light & airy kitchen/diner with island & sliding door surround, cabin with garden room & storage, pool with pump house & so much more.
4. Blackberry Farm, Wisbech, £595,000 - This established Farmhouse sits on a plot in excess of half and acre and is found down a country lane in Friday Bridge. Offering multiple reception rooms, five bedrooms and a glass roof conservatory the grounds include planning to build a detached dwelling.
5. Peacock Drive, Cambridge, £550,000 - A four bedroom detached family home in the heart of Bottisham with vast off road parking, double garage and a lovely private garden. Bottisham is home to a very high sought after secondary school.