With the ICC Cricket World Cup well under way, we take you through some of the properties we have close to the action. We are all hoping Eoin Morgan's team will reach the final next month and lift the trophy, and maybe you will be watching it in a new home? You can click through to see more details for each property or if you are thinking of selling and would like a free valuation, you can book request yours here.
The Oval London
1. Amelia Street, Camberwell Green - £475,000 - one bedroom, period apartment in an excellent Walworth location, with lots of charm and character. This excellent flat proudly retains its original qualities high ceilings and original doors. The property has a wonderful separate reception room, a generous bedroom and a fitted kitchen/breakfast room. A great space to kick off the week and relaxing with your favourite friends next to a sizzling barbecue. An ideal first time buy or a great London pad for those needing a convenient location for the working week in town. Amelia Street is moments away from Elephant & Castle and Kennington Train Station's, with links to London Bridge. This property is also waling distance from The Oval Cricket Ground.
2. Brixton Road, Brixton - £400,000 - This well maintained two bedroom first floor flat comprises of a good sized open plan lounge/diner, separate kitchen and two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is located within walking distance to Stockwell tube station as well as 15 minutes to Brixton tube and overground stations. The flat is also 15 minutes to The Oval Cricket Ground and underground station great for cricket fans.
3. Crawshay Road, Oval - £650,000 - This three double bedroom property in the heart of Brixton has a lovely south facing garden and is moments away from high street shops and restaurants and a short distance from Myatts Fields. This apartment is also 18 minutes walk from the Oval Cricket Ground so you may be able to soak up the atmosphere from the garden!
Trent Bridge, Nottingham
1. Summer Drive, West Bridgford - £141,750 - These brand new two bedroom homes available with shared ownership, are located next to the River Trent and 8 minutes walk from the Trent Bridge Cricket Ground and close to Bridgford Park. These homes comprise of a modern kitchen, lounge/diner, two bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as a driveway parking and garden.
2. Lamcote Street, Meadows - £130,000 - Within easy reach to West Bridgford town centre and with great access into the city this well presented three bedroom Victorian terrace would make a great first home. This property is a 10 minute walk from the Cricket Ground and also close to the Nottingham Rugby Football club and parks around the River Trent.
3. Mabel Grove, West Bridgford -£350,000- This impressive three bedroom, period residence is within walking distance of West Bridgford Park and Central Avenue as well as the Trent Bridge Cricket Ground. This property consists of two spacious reception rooms (perfect for watching a match), modern kitchen/diner, three bedrooms a driveway and front and rear gardens.
County Ground, Bristol
1. Glen Park, Eastville - £260,000 - This three bedroom Victorian home in Eastville has two separate reception rooms a kitchen/dining area and family bathroom. The first floor benefits from an extensive master bedroom and two further great sized rooms. The property also has an enclosed patio garden and is about 15 minute drive from the County Cricket Ground to catch all the latest fixture results and local matches.
2. Fishponds Road, Eastville - £460,000 - This period four bedroom property located opposite Eastville Park is walking distance from the High Street and is in the prestigious postcode of BS5. The property boasts four good sized bedrooms, period features and a patio garden. A great location for using the park as a Cricket Pitch and is also a 10 minute drive to Bristol County Ground for local matches.
Copper Associates County Ground, Taunton
1. Whirligig Place, Taunton -£240,000 - This spacious three storey town house in a gated access development and has allocated parking, convenient for the town centre and a ten minute walk for all cricket fans to the County Ground. The property benefits from two bedroom and a family bathroom on the first floor and a master bedroom and en-suite on the second floor. The ground floor included an open-plan living space perfect for family living.
2. Annecy Court, Taunton - £200,000 - A beautifully presented Grade II listed apartment set in an exclusive secure and gated town centre development, located close to amenities and a 15 minute walk from the Cricket Ground as well as Victoria park.
Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham
1. Aboyne Close, Edgbaston - £315,000 - A uniquely designed three bedroom end of terrace property situated within a gated development and consists of an open plan lounge/dining room, three bedrooms, master with ensuite a garage as well as ample off road parking and a lovely rear garden. Less than 15 minutes to Edgbaston Cricket Ground, its perfect for watching live matches or celebrating wins with great outdoor space!
2. Viceroy Close, Birmingham - £400,000 - A most impressive five bedroom ground floor mansion style apartment set in beautiful communal 9 acre grounds in a convenient location. This spacious apartment is in close proximity to Birmingham City Centre and also the Edgbaston Cricket Ground. The property has separate lounge and dining rooms, perfect for entertaining and a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room with 4 additional bedrooms as well.
We hope to have bowled you over with these properties, but if you are looking for something different take a look at the other properties we have on the market at the moment here.