We’ll get as much information about the property as possible to give you that positive feeling about making your next move.
✓ Fantastic photographs
✓ A great description
✓ A detailed floorplan
✓ A Quick Sneak Peek showing the highlights of the home
✓ A full video walk around to help you see everything
Before your viewing
• If you want to view a property in person we’ll get you booked in.
• We will ask everyone attending to confirm that no one in their households is isolating, has any coronavirus symptoms or is classed as vulnerable and has been asked to shield.
• If you’re not sure at any point about the safety guidance then check out the NHS 111 online questionnaire to help you.
• The occupier will make sure surfaces and door handles are clean and open up the doors to avoid you needing to touch anything.
• Up to two people from the same household can view the property which should take around 15 minutes.
•Our agent will wear a face covering and we will ask you to do the same before entering the property.
• The occupier will open the door and stand well back to let you in.
• Once you’re inside please take the time to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser.
• If the occupier is to show you around the property, we will run through the protocols to do the viewing safely.
More hints, tips and advice for home renters
We appreciate this is a difficult time for anyone buying and selling their home, but haart's mission to get you moved still hasn't changed.
haart's jargon buster
Feeling daunted by all that estate agency jargon? Confused with the difference be-tween freehold' and 'leasehold"? Use our easy guide to help you along the way with those confusing terms.
Advice for Tenants
Take a look at our tenant advice pages, from what you need to become a tenant to rights and responsibilities.