Get viewings not just views.
Flink is a unique technology that matches your home’s best featured with the things your buyers love, so they’re more likely to click, arrange a viewing and make an offer.
Off Market from haart
Off Market uses leading technology to get you moved safely during lockdown.
Accompanied Viewings Online
We can help you find a property even when you can't physically go out to see it.
Get buyers excited!
We need to visit you to get some great content to help sell your home. Before we come round we’ll ask you to confirm that no-one in the household is isolating, has any coronavirus symptoms or is classed as vulnerable and has been asked to shield. If it’s not safe we’ll have to delay for now. We’ll make sure we send you some tips on presenting your home too.
When we arrive we’ll make sure our hands are nice and clean, keep social distancing in mind at all times, and get to work. If you could open up all internal doors and give surfaces and handles a wipe down before we arrive that would be great. If we need to go through anything while we’re there it’s best to do this outdoors or in a well ventilated room. If you can it would be even better if everyone in the household could take some time out of the house to make distancing easier.
✓ Fantastic photographs
✓ A great description
✓ A detailed floorplan
✓ A Quick Sneak Peek showing the highlights of the home
✓ A full walk around video to help interested buyers
Before a physical viewing
- We will ask all viewers and everyone in your household to confirm that no-one in their households are isolating, have any coronavirus symptoms or classed as vulnerable and have been asked to shield. If we can’t confirm that we can delay the appointment until it’s safe.
- If there is anyone classed as vulnerable, but hasn’t been asked to shield, we’ll ask everyone to be particularly careful in terms of clean hands, face coverings and safe social distancing.
- If at any point you or the viewers aren’t sure about anyone in your households we’ll ask you to consult the NHS 111 online questionnaire.
- It’s a good idea to give surfaces a clean and wipe down door handles. Opening all interior doors helps to avoid the need to touch anything.
- We’ll ask that no more than two viewers attend and they have to be from the same household. It shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes.
- When you open the door please stand well back to let the viewers in.
- Everyone will be asked to maintain the safe 2 metre distance at all times.
- Ideally everyone in your household would pop out for a while to make distancing even easier.