Sell your home for a 0.5% fee
To celebrate the launch of our Newark-on-Trent partnership, haart estate agents will sell your Newark-on-Trent home for a 0.5% fee (+ VAT) when you agree a sale by 8th July 2022 (see full terms and conditions).
We are part of the UK's largest independent, family-run estate agents, and our expert team will work hard on your behalf using their local knowledge, endeavouring to sell your home fast and for the best price.
Our services include:
- Free house valuations
- Mortgage advice
- Conveyancing advice
Contact Martin Williams, our Newark-on-Trent Partner on 01636 703141 to help with your move.
Make your home really click
Our superior marketing means that you get more property viewings, not just online views. On top of the quality property details and photography, eye-catching for sale boards, listing on our websites and the property portals such as Rightmove and OnTheMarket, you can expect much, much more.
We’ve invested heavily in video to market your property – from quick sneak peaks, full virtual tours and remote viewings, our agents can give a great impression of your home, even in these difficult times.
We ensure that property is seen beyond the typical property portals. We know that as many as 66% of buyers aren’t currently looking to move, but would if they saw their dream property.
FLINK is our unique social media technology that matches your home’s best features with the things your buyers love, so they’re more likely to click the link, arrange a viewing and make a serious offer.
In 2021 FLINK helped reach an additional 28,987* people (on average) per property.
Moving minus the risk
Our no obligation, in-depth expert valuations are free. We will show you our deep insight into the Newark-on-Trent property market that will give you your home’s true current value.
Even outside of our current 0.5% fee offer, when you decide to sell with us, unlike some other agents, there are no upfront fees - we don't charge a penny until we’ve successfully sold your home.
As part of the UK’s largest, independent estate agents group, we can also help you find your new perfect home and streamline the process to get you moving.
If you’re just starting out on your moving journey and aren’t yet ready for a full valuation, why not try our Instant Valuation tool?
It’s quick and easy and can give you a rapid on-screen indication of the value of your home.
So, if you’re curious about your property’s value and want to get more confidence about your next steps, try the tool today.
We know Newark-on-Trent
Newark-on-Trent is situated in the district of Newark and Sherwood within the county of Nottinghamshire. It's a market town that's rich in history and has a number of fantastic amenities in the area. Newark is a popular destination for all ages and has something for everyone.
Newark-on-Trent has its own railway station which runs regular services to major destinations such as Derby, Leicester, Crewe and of course, Nottingham. You can also get to the countries capital, London, via Nottingham. Aswell as the train, the area has a great range of bus routes that can transport you to nearby places such as Grantham, Fernwood, Southwell and Nottingham City Centre. If travelling by car, motorbike or van, you also have access to the A1 and A36 which can bring you to the M1 motorway which opens up a range of different destinations to visit.
Being a market town, you can bet on the market having a great selection of goods to get your supplies from. You'll be able to purchase local fresh produce there while also having the option of massive stores such as ASDA and Morrisons. The area is also home to a leisure centre where you can swim, play tennis and more!
Find out more about the haart Newark-on-Trent Estate Agents. Meet the expert team we have to assist you in your moving journey and discover the current properties for sale.
- Pay 0.5% + VAT commission (the ‘Offer Fee’) when you instruct haart Newark-on-Trent to sell your property.
- The Offer Fee is limited to vendors who instruct haart Newark-on-Trent to sell their property by signing a Sole Selling Rights agency agreement (“the Agency Agreement”) and is subject to the following conditions:
- The property to be sold being situated within the postcodes: NG23 6, NG23 7, NG24 1, NG24 2, NG24 3, NG24 4
- A board being displayed at the property with the appropriate For Sale or Sold Subject To Contract status until contracts are exchanged (subject to any restrictive covenants or other stipulations which prohibit the display of a board);
- A sale of the property subject to contract being agreed by the vendor and a prospective purchaser by 8th July 2022 (“the Proposed Sale”);
- The vendor instructing solicitors / conveyancers via haart and such solicitors / conveyancers remaining instructed until the completion of the Proposed Sale; and
- The Proposed Sale proceeding to completion.
- In the event that any of the above conditions are not met the fee payable to haart upon a sale of the property will be 1.5% + VAT.
- Save as set out above haart’s usual terms and conditions as set out in the Agency Agreement apply.
- haart reserves the right to extend this offer at its sole discretion.
- ‘Independent’ & ‘Family-owned’ - Spicerhaart Group Limited is a Private Limited Company (Company Number: 04081664) . Please refer to Companies House for share ownership details.
- ‘Largest Independent’ - refers to the most recently published comparable turnovers for privately owned, non PLC estate agent groups (2019). Publicly available from Companies House.