haart and its carefully selected network of independent estate agents make every reasonable effort to include accurate and current property information on its web pages. haart shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or losses arising from:
- The use of, or inability to use the site
- The directories
- Any errors
- Misrepresentations or omission in the listings
- Products or services
- Computer viruses
Before making any journeys to view properties, you should confirm their availability and verify any critical information - particularly current asking price - to avoid disappointment. Any queries regarding a property should be addressed directly to the selling agent.
The conditions of this agreement shall be in force every time you visit haart. The laws of England and Wales govern this agreement.
Similarly, whilst we strive to ensure the accuracy of the rest of the content of our site, you should verify any information before acting on it, as haart cannot be liable for any loss, damage or breach of contract you might suffer by placing reliance upon that information. This also applies to the content of any linked pages supplied by separate providers who publish their own business terms and conditions.
Codes of practice
haart and its associated estate agency business is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPOS) and subscribes to its Code of Practice and complaints procedure, details of which can be obtained from your local branch or on-line at www.tpos.co.uk. From time to time we may contact you to seek your consent to using your details in any compliance or monitoring process.
The entire original content of the haart website remains the property of haart and is copyrighted with all rights in respect of copying, broadcasting or onward publication reserved. The downloading of images from this web site is restricted to your own personal use and must not be used for any financial gain. The material published within this web site may not be copied, broadcast, altered or adapted without the express permission of haart. To find more about our privacy statement click here.
The terms and conditions governing haart competitions are as follows:
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
- Competitions are open to all members of the public, including those under the age of 16 who have parental consent to enter, unless an age is specifically stated. In competitions intended for children, parental consent is not required.
- Altered, mutilated, illegible, un-understandable or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of phoning/posting cannot be offered as proof of delivery.
- Where prizes of goods or services are offered, no cash alternative is available and the prize is as stated and non-transferable.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner/s will be the entrant/s whose entry/ies are picked at random after the published closing date of the competition.
- The company's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Persons entering competitions will be deemed to have accepted the foregoing terms and conditions.
- Employees of the Spicerhaart Group, their near relatives and competition sponsors, or anyone connected with the conduct of the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity photographs. Copyright will remain the property of the Spicerhaart Group and material may be used for promotional purposes.
- Only persons aged 18 and over may enter competitions that have prizes that contain alcohol. Proof of age will be required.
- To register with Spicerhaart you must provide some of your personal data, including name, address, telephone number etc. The information collected on registration is for several reasons including allowing us to contact you to provide the service requested and to make you aware of additional products and services you may find of interest. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information without your consent except where we believe the law requires.