SHOW HOME NOW OPEN THURSDAY – MONDAY 10:00AM-5:00PM
*strictly by appointment only and subject to an application and financial assessment procedure
Prices from £135,700 (based on the minimum equity share of 46% for a one bedroom apartment at £295,000)
haart Land and New Homes are proud to present the Shared Ownership Element of Phase 3 at Rectory Park, Northolt; An exciting mix of 46 one, two and three bedroom apartments and three bedroom town houses, all available to buy through the Shared Ownership scheme.
Following the successful launch of the previous phase, haart Land and New Homes are releasing the next part of the Rectory Park regeneration project. Once complete, this mixed use development will offer a range of homes to people in the local area, enabling them to have the opportunity to get onto the housing ladder. Rectory Park places a strong focus on the design of landscaping and open spaces to complement the developments close proximity to the neighbouring Northala Countryside Park. Each new build apartment has been designed to make use of light and space with the added benefit of a balcony or terrace. All apartments have been built to the highest specification ensuring these impressive homes offer you the very best in modern living.
• GARDENS, BALCONIES OR TERRACES TO ALL APARTMENTS
• ALLOCATED PARKING *terms and conditions apply
• INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
• 125 YEAR LEASE
• 12 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY
• 46% MINIMUM EQUITY SHARE
• SHOW HOME NOW OPEN AND AVAILABLE TO VIEW
There are some general eligibility requirements that anyone wishing to buy a Shared Ownership home must meet and the general criteria for Shared Ownership is as follows:
• Shared Ownership is subject to availability and qualifying criteria.
• Every application is assessed individually.
• Priority will be given to buyers living and/or working in the London Borough of Ealing
• Your annual household income must not exceed £90,000
• You should generally be a first time buyer, i.e. you don't already own a home and if you do already own a home, you must be in the process of selling it
• You should not be able to afford to buy a home suitable for your housing needs on the open market
• You must show you are not in mortgage or rent arrears
• You must be able to demonstrate that you have a good credit history (no bad debts or County Court Judgements)
• You should have savings or to be able to easily access at least £4,000 to cover the costs of buying a home. This is a guideline figure
• In most cases you will also need to have enough savings or be able to easily access a minimum 5-10% of the equity share you are buying, as a deposit
• You must be able to demonstrate that you can afford the regular payments and costs involved in buying a home
We know why people love to live in the London villages. Our highly trained teams use their expert knowledge of the property market and local area to match the right buyer to their perfect property.
We sell flats and houses in distinct, interesting neighbourhoods around London, using our long experience of different areas to match the perfect buyer.
These days just a 5% deposit can get you a new home. A range of Help to Buy home ownership schemes are available in England.