London and South East
The weather is improving and we’re seeing the first signs of summer. If you’re thinking about dusting off the BBQ for its first outing of the year this bank holiday weekend, and you’re a little downbeat on your outdoor space, why not take a look at these amazing properties for inspiration?
This bank holiday weekend marks three months until the Summer bank holiday at the end of August; if you’re looking for a dream garden for a BBQ then get moving now to be in with a chance of moving ready for the next bank holiday. Check out our properties for sale here or get on the move now and book a free valuation.
Finding properties with outside space is harder to find than many other areas in the UK, here we have some great gardens from London and the South East including Dulwich, Wembley and Bracknell so have a look at what we have on the market and click on the links to see more of each property!
1. Parkway, Gidea Park, £900,000 – overlooking Raphaels Park is this beautiful period detached home set over three floors with great outdoor space and a fantastic swimming pool for the hotter days.
2. Folders Lane, Bracknell, £1,000,000- This stunning detached four bedroom house with four bathrooms on one of Bracknells sought after roads features a stunning decking area that overlooks the lake, perfect for enjoying summer evenings.
3. Henslow Road, Dulwich £1,050,000- Absolutely stunning four bedroom end of terrace Victorian house, in a very central and sought after street in East Dulwich. With exceptional finish and a superb layout. The modern kitchen space leads to the garden perfectly with sliding bi-fold doors straight out onto the patio.
4. Bicknell Road, Camberwell, £850,000 – This outstanding Victorian three- bedroom property is located near Ruskin Park and is very spacious throughout with a lovely outdoor space to the rear of the house.
5. Viewlands Avenue, Biggin Hill, £750,000- This superb three bedroom detached family home has been completed to a high standard and has a stunning rear garden to enjoy.
6. Elysian Place, Croydon, £800,000 – This stunning 4 bedroom detached house situated within an exclusive gated development is nearby excellent schools and just off Pampisford road. With plenty of space around the property and a lovely garden with a fantastic terrace, this is the perfect property to enjoy warm summer weather.
7. Eversleigh Gardens, Hornchurch, £825,000 – This beautifully presented 6 bedroom home set over three floors boasts a large rear garden and spacious kitchen.
8. Underne Avenue, Southgate, £850,000 – This 4 bedroom semi detached home has a lovely kitchen diner, feature master bedroom with a Juliet balcony giving you perfect views of London as well as a lovely garden at the back of the house.
9. Larch Road, Wembley £1,100,000– This 8 bedroom house split into two flats is a great investment, there is a lovely patio space to the rear of the property as well which is a nice addition to the property.
10. Monkfrith Way, Southgate, £725,000 - This well presented three bedroom semi detached home has lots of character a decent sized kitchen/diner and overlooks a mature and evergreen garden with a detached garage.